As part of ongoing Practice improvements we have recently invested in all areas of our office. We are now taking the next step in modifying our internal Practice Management and Electronic Medical Record software. This new system, Nextech, will have a positive impact and improve efficiency for all. To successfully implement this change, we now need your cooperation! Specifically, we need all existing patients to register and make sure their personal information and medical history is up-to-date via our new Patient Portal.
The new Patient Portal has many benefits to you, including much easier, streamlined access to:
- Request appointments
- View and confirm existing appointments
- Send secure email messages to office, including your provider
- Request medication refills
- Electronically submit your Demographic, Medical History, HIPAA and Financial Policy information before you have even set foot in the office. TIP: Please be sure to save each page as your complete the online forms.
In order for you to gain access to the new Patient Portal your permission is required. Please call the office for your security code or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. For your convenience and to protect patient security we simply recommend you copy, paste and personalize the following into your email text:
“My name is ______”. My DOB is _______. I give permission to be registered for the patient portal. I provide confirmation for Chicago Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology to email me my access code.”
You may have a longer than usual wait time and delay during your next appointment if you do not complete this information in advance of your visit. For patients who have used the previous patient portal, this portal will no longer be used for Office Communications.
We would like to remind all patients that at your next visit you will be asked by a CCSD staff member to re-scan previously captured information and will need to complete an updated Financial Policy and Credit Card Authorization Form. So that we may expedite your registration we ask you to please bring the following items to your next visit (even if you have been seen at our office before):
– Your current insurance card
– Credit, debit or HSA card (in your name)
– Valid form of photo ID
– We are recommending all patients arrive 20 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time. Allowing an extra 30mins if you are scheduled for an in-office surgery.
On behalf of our dedicated team, we thank you personally for your continued support of Chicago Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology.